Intro to this blog

From quite some time I'm thinking that maybe I need to start giving back to the IT community. In my 10 years of experience in IT so far, I got a lot, a lot of shared knowledge and experience from different web sites, including educational and training websites, also different forums and different bloggers as well, So I believe it is my time to start giving back to the community. And here is this blog, welcome to everybody, and hope you will enjoy it, and find it usefull.
IT Proficiency Development blog will be a place where I will share good or intresting topics in IT, based on my own experience or referencing someone else experience, while giving him proper credits for that.

Popular posts from this blog

Electroneum Pools List & Simple Mining Guide

VRO Automation Development Training Info

Crypto Currencies: Intro & How to start (Beta)